Confluence spaces are great for sharing content and news with your team. This is your home page. Right now it shows recent space activity, but you can customize this page in anyway you like.
Complete these tasks to get started
- Edit this home page - Click Edit in the top right of this screen to customize your Space home page
- Create your first page - Click the Create button in the header to get started
- Brand your Space - Click Configure Sidebar in the left panel to update space details and logo
- Set permissions - Click Space Tools in the left sidebar to update permissions and give others access
Recent space activity
BC368 - Biochemistry of the Cell II
Instructor: Kevin Rice (Keyes 313, x5763, firstname.lastname@example.org)
BC368 Learning Goals
- To apply understanding of the fundamental chemistry of biomolecules to the intricate molecular phenomena of living systems.
- To understand how chemical reactivity, thermodynamics, and kinetics are responsible for life.
- To sharpen problem-solving skills of both a qualitative and quantitative nature and to solve problems that involve the integration and synthesis of new knowledge.
- To enhance written and oral communication skills and build confidence in oral expression in a group setting.
Approximate Lecture and Discussion Schedule
Membranes & Transport
|Problem set #1|
|Problem set #2|
|Problem set #3|
|Problem set #4|
Citric Acid Cycle
|Problem set #5|
Fatty Acid Catabolism
Fatty Acid Biosynthesis
Integration of Metabolism
CCG has kindly supplied a teaching license for the classroom use of MOE.
Search BC367 Wiki