- Car registration: Cars can be registered at the local town office. Note: There is an annual excise tax (non-trivial) that must be paid. Vehicle inspections are annual.
- Driver's license: Needs to be done at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles in Augusta
- Voter registration: Can be done when getting a driver's license
- Note on car registration: I'm a 1 year sabbatical replacement and after talking to the BMV in Augusta and my insurance company (GEICO) have been told that I don't need to switch registration or my license over and can absentee ballot my vote in my state of origin.
- Tire Warehouse: They were very helpful on very short notice.
- KMD Auto Service: Recommended to me by a couple different people.
- La Croix Auto: recommended by a few people, they seem very honest and nice
Fun things to do: