I learned a lot from this project. I had to reorganize a lot about my project, such as how to store the opened data and to differentiate between what kind of data it is. I also rewrote my get_numeric_headers method in data, which had the problem of not being able to sort number strings with sorted(). This means I made an optional argument that, if true, indicated to sort it differently, based on the values of the dictionaries (since they were numerical and in order in relation to the PCA column names anyways). The biggest problem I had was not normalizing the data again for the canvas, because I didn't understand that the first normalization was only for getting the data to be in terms of the eigenvectors. Stephanie helped me a lot with this problem.
Very Special Thank You: Stephanie
Routinely Grateful To: Melody