- Step one asked me to create another line style similar to the one I created in lab. The project asked me to create a style with 3 line crossing each other. I did this by using a for-loop to draw 3 lines.
- Step two asked me to create yet another style that utilized dots. I did this by using a for loop again and had it loop by the number of dots that the shape should have.
- Step three asked me to create a demo scene that demonstrated my line styles with different widths. The result is below:
- (required image 1)*
- Step four asked me to take my indoor scene from last week and apply my line styles so that the scene looks more like a painting. Here is the result :
- ^(required image 2)
- Step five asked to make my own stochastic L-system tree. I modified sysTree3 to have more branch in different ways and to also have more leaves. Below is my result. Both lsystems were called with the same size and iterations.
- ^(required image 3)
- ^(sysTree3 unmodified for comparison)