Greg K's Review
2. Game platform
3. Write a brief description of game
Two player turn-based game. Control the angle and power of your tank's turret to adjust the trajectory of your weapons. Try to hit
your opponent's tank to deal damage. Each tank (your tank and your opponent's tank) has a certain amount of hit points each round. In between rounds you can buy extra shields or new weapons.
4. What is the game's genre?
5. Describe the game interface.
2D landscape that takes damage from the tanks weapons. Turn-based between the two players. During your turn you can use arrows to
adjust the power and angle, or move the tank across the landscape to find cover.
6. What is the goal of the game?
Destroy your opponent's tank. Dealing more damage gets you more money to buy upgrades between levels.
7. What are the major challenges of the game?
Figuring out what the best weapons are, trying to figure out angle/power to use to
hit your opponent's tank.
8. What is the complexity of the rule set?
9. What kind of competition exists?
Strong multiplayer competition.
10. Is the game fun? Rate on a scale of 1 (not fun) to 5 (very fun)
11. Is the game difficult to learn? Rate on a scale of 1 (easy) to 5 (difficult).
3/5. Getting used to controlling the shot arch and power took some practice.
12. Rate the visual quality of the game between 1 (poor) to 5 (very good).
13. How engaging is the game? Rate on a scale of 1 (not at all) to 5 (extremely).
14. What is your overall recommendation for the game? Rate on a scale of 1 (Do not recommend) to 5 (strongly recommend).