I, then, created a new Pixmap that was doubly wide and double the height of the original 'pmap' because I want all four cloned pmaps to fit in this new Pixmap. Each cloned map will fit into a quadrant of the new Pixmap.
Completing the last task of this project was the most difficult for me to figure out how to use the nested for loops and if statement within the noBlue function.
This snippet of code shows the if statement I used to assign b to a value of 'very blue' when it was greater than the green channel and 1.5 times the red channel. If the pixel had a blue channel with these stipulations, then the blue channel was switched to a value of 0. The resulting image showed no blue pixels.
What I learned: