- Producer: Nicki Ciociolo-Hinkell
- Game Designer: Chris Murdock
- Head Programmer: Andrew Cox
- Artists & Testers:
- To be awesome.
- To make tank game like the one for wii.
- Keyboard and mouse control--keyboard moves tank, mouse aims canon
- Single player gameplay vs. AI at first, we will make it multiplayer if we have time
- Interactive, moving environment
- Missiles will richochet off walls & interact with/destroy the environment and players
- Upgradable weapons, armor, etc. One will use the between-level menu to "buy" upgraded items
- Levels will be randomly generated to provide more gameplay and require less coding
- Variable styles for the levels, i.e. metal, sand, wood box, etc.
- Perhaps have health or money appear in/drop into the level
- There may be a boss, at the end of the game, to defeat
- Download - An example of the basic algorithm developed for dealing with randomly generated levels / collision of bullets with walls.
- Download - A simple level showing the mine behavior. Mines are laid under the tank and explode after a few seconds. The explosion animation is temporarily replaced with a mole popping out of the ground. The explosion deals damage to the tank (which can withstand two explosions) and destroys the randomly placed walls. There is a button to increase the total mine-holding capacity of the tank, so that you can deploy more mines at the same time.