2. Browser (Addicting Games)
3. You are selecting heists to carry out and then driving the getaway car down the highway
4. Driving/car racing
5. There is a very simple representation of a highway with little cars going down it and you zoom around the cars using the arrow keys on your keyboard. If you make enough money, you can mount weapons on your van and fire them using the spacebar
6. To hit the maximum number of cops and the minimum number of civilians
7. Figuring out what to do in the hideout and driving the car without hitting civilians
8. Very---I have no idea what I was supposed to be doing
9. None, so far as I know
2. Platform: Computer
3. Write a brief description of game
Driving a getaway car. Different levels with varying difficulty, avoid crashes and go for quick times for extra cash. Buy upgrades between levels. Some levels require upgrades to unlock.
4. What is the game's genre?
Action / racing
5. Describe the game interface.
Top down view, controlling car during "missions". Upgrade screen with three characters to buy different kinds of upgrades from between missions.
6. What is the goal of the game?
To escape from various crime scenes in your car without damaging your own car or civilian cars (damaging police cars gives a bonus)
7. What are the major challenges of the game?
Unlocking levels requires going back and playing old missions that you've already beaten for extra cash. It might get more difficult later on, but I didn't play long enough for that to happen.
8. What is the complexity of the rule set?
Not very complex, easy to pick up the game without reading the instructions.
9. What kind of competition exists?
None, single player only.
10. Is the game fun? Rate on a scale of 1 (not fun) to 5 (very fun)
11. Is the game difficult to learn? Rate on a scale of 1 (easy) to 5 (difficult).
12. Rate the visual quality of the game between 1 (poor) to 5 (very good).
13. How engaging is the game? Rate on a scale of 1 (not at all) to 5 (extremely).
14. What is your overall recommendation for the game? Rate on a scale of 1 (Do not recommend) to 5 (strongly recommend).