Greg Klein's Review
2. Game platform
3. Write a brief description of game
Fire kittens out of a cannon to see how far you can get them to launch. As the kitten flies through the air it can hit various obstacles. Trampolines and bombs send the kitten flying farther, spike pits stop the
kitten dead in its tracks.
4. What is the game's genre?
5. Describe the game interface.
Control the power and angle of the cannon. A counter shows up that measures how far the kitten has gone since it was fired.
6. What is the goal of the game?
Get the high score (by making the kitten go as far as possible)
7. What are the major challenges of the game?
The game is based mostly on luck, as the obstacles appear randomly.
8. What is the complexity of the rule set?
9. What kind of competition exists?
The high score counter can make for some competition
10. Is the game fun? Rate on a scale of 1 (not fun) to 5 (very fun)
11. Is the game difficult to learn? Rate on a scale of 1 (easy) to 5 (difficult).
12. Rate the visual quality of the game between 1 (poor) to 5 (very good).
13. How engaging is the game? Rate on a scale of 1 (not at all) to 5 (extremely).
14. What is your overall recommendation for the game? Rate on a scale of 1 (Do not recommend) to 5 (strongly recommend).