- Overhead view of the penguin.
- A click simulates a jump. Jumping is symbolized by the penguin increasing and decreasing in size while flapping his wings.
- In air the penguin cannot land on an iceberg or fish, only once he is close enough to the water can he make contact with an iceberg or fish.
- The penguin will automatically land on an iceberg or fish if he is over them as he lands a jump.
- Icebergs and fish disappear after the penguin has jumped off of them.
- Landing on fish increases the size of the icebergs for 5 seconds.
- The penguin follows the mouse.