It is the totality of student and instructor experiences that occur in the process of using computation in the educational process. We provide services to students, staff and faculty that include:
- desktop (commodity) computing
- storage and transfer pathways for instructional data.
- set up and maintain the following:
- computer interfaces of instruments
- computers in teaching laboratories (configure, install and update applications)
- license servers for teaching and learning
- consulting services on software and application compatibility with operating system environment
- curriculum computing best practices and workshops on demand.
Information for support of specific departments: