Inductively Coupled Plasma - Optical Emission Spectrometer (ICP-OES)
Installation Instructions: ICP Installation
- Calibrations over large dynamic range.
- How does standardize influence regression data?
each analytical line can have different standard solution
- Check standards
- Automation with autosampler
- Preventative maintenance
clean OPI every day after moderate sample use. Keep residue off the OPI
pump tubing every 16 hours of run time.
check OPI pressure: 5 PSI
check nebulizer pressure: 41 PSI for ModLickte and 45 for cross flow
- Data and methods export to external file server
qustion for Dion
- Method optimization
try higher power for more solids, ;lower for alkalis
mess with neb flow 0.90 to 0.95
- Service contacts and procedures
Call 201-642-3000 and menu to service
serial number 126498
- How much oxalate can I add to aqueous samples?