- Provost's website: www.colby.edu/provost
- Includes Schedule of Faculty Noontime Lunches, course review information, faculty meeting minutes and schedule, various reports, information about grants, college calendar and critical dates, travel grant application form, faculty handbook, committee information, and much more
- My Colby: my.colby.edu (Alternately, you can click on the My Colby link on the Colby web page.)
- Includes your Course Schedule (along with rosters-which is where you can file an Academic Warning and/or a notice of Academic Negligence), your list of advisees (when you get them next year), course descriptions, important dates/deadlines, forms for honors/independent study/internships, event planning information (including a building availability search)
- Course Evaluation Form
- Colby Now: https://www.colby.edu/now/
- It's a set of mailing lists / forums: announcements, events, lost & found, and so on. You can sign up to get any of these as email digests, or just check it whenever you need to announce something, sell something, search for a ride share, etc. Open to anyone on campus (faculty, staff, or students).
Living in Waterville--and surrounding areas: