View videos in the embedded player (requires latest Flash) by making a selection from the playlist on the right or scroll down for other viewing options.
Click on the links below to watch the videos in your browser in full resolution or right-click links on a PC or Ctrl-click on Mac to save movies locally, all require the latest version of Quicktime
- Logging in and the Moodle home page (1:52)
- Overview of Moodle's course site layout (1:55)
- Overview of a built-out course site (8:17)
- Overview of course site administration settings (7:29)
- Working with files in Moodle course sites (11:36)
- Using backup and restore to copy course site data to new course sites (6:11)
- Long, detailed overview of building out a course site (51:04)
NOTE: This is a 50 minute/266MB file but is divided in to chapters for easier navigation. The chapter selection pop-up menu in Quicktime Player appears just to the right of the timeline. Because of the length and size of this video, it will work best if downloaded first.