Research Computing provides advanced computing services to students, staff and faculty that include:
- large-scale computing resources
- storage of research data
- high-speed data transfer capabilities
- support for data sharing.
- Additionally, consulting services are provided in the following areas:
- computational sciences,
- data management plan
- support for grant proposals by partnering or providing letters of support
- when our local computational resources become insufficient for a research project, we work with researchers to solicit computational resources through partner institutions and the national grid computing.