Greg K's Review
2. Game platform
3. Write a brief description of game
Online 8-ball billiards
4. What is the game's genre?
5. Describe the game interface.
Use the mouse to aim the pool stick, then click and pull to control power.
6. What is the goal of the game?
Make either all the striped balls, or solid balls, then finish with
the 8-ball into the pockets of a pool table
7. What are the major challenges of the game?
Competition. Depends on the skill of your opponent.
8. What is the complexity of the rule set?
Somewhat complex if you've never played pool before.
9. What kind of competition exists?
Online turn-based multiplayer.
10. Is the game fun? Rate on a scale of 1 (not fun) to 5 (very fun)
11. Is the game difficult to learn? Rate on a scale of 1 (easy) to 5 (difficult).
2/5. Controls weren't entirely intuitive.
12. Rate the visual quality of the game between 1 (poor) to 5 (very good).
13. How engaging is the game? Rate on a scale of 1 (not at all) to 5 (extremely).
14. What is your overall recommendation for the game? Rate on a scale of 1 (Do not recommend) to 5 (strongly recommend).