Greg K's Review
2. Game platform
3. Write a brief description of game
9-hole mini golf course
4. What is the game's genre?
5. Describe the game interface.
Use the mouse to control the angle of the put, click and pull back to control the putter's power.
6. What is the goal of the game?
Get the golf ball into the hole with as few strokes as possible
7. What are the major challenges of the game?
Dealing with varied terrain, such putting over hills, and putting around corners.
8. What is the complexity of the rule set?
9. What kind of competition exists?
Turn based multiplayer.
10. Is the game fun? Rate on a scale of 1 (not fun) to 5 (very fun)
11. Is the game difficult to learn? Rate on a scale of 1 (easy) to 5 (difficult).
12. Rate the visual quality of the game between 1 (poor) to 5 (very good).
13. How engaging is the game? Rate on a scale of 1 (not at all) to 5 (extremely).
14. What is your overall recommendation for the game? Rate on a scale of 1 (Do not recommend) to 5 (strongly recommend).
3/5. Not the best mini golf game I've played.